Register here for open board meeting 2021
November 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
PREPARING OUR STUDENTS FOR THE FUTURE
Invitation School Board Open Meeting
Monday 8 November
6pm arrivals registration, refreshments and light buffet
6.30pm meeting commences
Venue – Performing Arts Centre
Families, staff and community members are invited to our annual Open Board Meeting.
- Join us for a deeper view of what our school provides for our students and families.
- Structures in place to support students on their learning journey.
- Find out more about our planned $1.5M upgrades to deliver quality STEM programs and what we are planning for the future.
- Meet and talk with board members, school leadership, staff and students to find out what BSC is all about.
- Learn what goes on in a board meeting, the make-up of the board and the role it plays within the school.
- How your school fee contributions support your child’s education.
- View our new Performing Arts Centre.
- Participants will have the opportunity to network, ask questions and talk to each other regarding the opportunities that both the school and board presents and how we can work together or just come along and listen!
This is a great opportunity for future/current parents and the wider community to become more familiar with BSC and share in its exciting future, as well as taste the delicious offerings of our Hospitality students who cater for this event!
The Board welcomes and values any ideas and thoughts on the school’s future in order to enhance the educational experience of every student who attends Belridge Secondary College.
Please be aware that the Board’s mandate is for the whole of school plans and projections for the future and does not involve itself in the day-to-day operations of the school.
The meeting is not for anyone to discuss individual cases. There are many avenues open to parents within the school to resolve an individual issue; for instance, speaking directly with the teacher concerned, Year Coordinators, Student Services, Associate Principal, Vice Principals or indeed the Principal.
If you wish to attend please contact Nicola Harris no later than the morning of Wednesday 3 November to advise of your attendance and submit your questions or suggestions to E: Nicola.Harris@education.wa.edu.au or alternatively register online HERE
Join us, share your thoughts and ideas and make a difference.