Register here for open board meeting 2020
August 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
LET’S COLLABORATE TOGETHER!
Invitation School Board Open Meeting
Monday 3 August
6pm arrivals registration, refreshments and light buffet
6.30pm meeting commences
Venue – School Library
Families, staff and community members are invited to our annual Open Board Meeting.
- Join us for a deeper view of what our school provides for our students and families and a preview of our exciting plan for 2020/21.
- Meet and talk with board members, school leadership, staff and students to find out what BSC is all about.
- Learn what goes on in a board meeting, the make-up of the board and the role it plays within the school.
- Listen to staff members and students talk about some of the many activities that BSC offers.
- Have the opportunity to network, ask questions and talk to each other regarding the opportunities that both the school and board presents in 2020 and 2021.
- This is a great opportunity to become more familiar with BSC and share in its exciting future, as well as taste the delicious offerings of our Hospitality students who cater for this event!
The Board welcomes and values any ideas and thoughts on the school’s future in order to enhance the educational experience of every student who attends Belridge Secondary College.
Please be aware that the Board’s mandate is for the whole of school plans and projections for the future and does not involve itself in the day-to-day operations of the school.
The meeting is not for anyone to discuss individual cases. There are many avenues open to parents within the school to resolve an individual issue; for instance, speaking directly with the teacher concerned, Year Coordinators, Student Services, Associate Principal, Vice Principals or indeed the Principal.
If you wish to attend please contact Nicola Harris no later than the morning of Wednesday 29 July to advise of your attendance and submit your questions or suggestions to E: Nicola.Harris@education.wa.edu.au or alternatively register online HERE
Join us, share your thoughts and ideas and make a difference.