Register here for open board meeting 2022
November 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
PREPARING OUR STUDENTS FOR THE FUTURE
Invitation School Board Open Meeting
Monday 7 November
6pm arrivals registration, refreshments and light buffet
6.30pm meeting commences
Venue – Performing Arts Centre
Families, staff and community members are invited to our annual Open Board Meeting.
JOIN US FOR AN INSIGHT OF YOUR CHILD’S EDUCATION JOURNEY FROM YEAR 7 THROUGH TO YEAR 12:
- What we offer – Our AEP and Specialist Programs
- Our extensive support structures and pastoral care model
- Preparing our students for the future – Curriculum development
- Pathway planning for all learners
- Career development – role of the Career practitioner
- Planned $1.5M STEM facility upgrades
- Whole school STEM integration -the future workforce
- Relationships with Partner Primary Schools
- The role the board plays in our school
- How school fees support your child’s education
- View our new Performing Arts Centre
- Network and ask questions or just come along and listen
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE – BE PART OF OUR EXCITING FUTURE!
This is a great opportunity for future/current parents and the wider community to become more familiar with BSC and share in its exciting future, as well as taste the delicious offerings of our Hospitality students who cater for this event!
The Board welcomes and values any ideas and thoughts on the school’s future in order to enhance the educational experience of every student who attends Belridge Secondary College.
Please be aware that the Board’s mandate is for the whole of school plans and projections for the future and does not involve itself in the day-to-day operations of the school.
The meeting is not for anyone to discuss individual cases. There are many avenues open to parents within the school to resolve an individual issue; for instance, speaking directly with the teacher concerned, Year Coordinators, Student Services, Associate Principal, Vice Principals or indeed the Principal.
If you wish to attend please contact Nicola Harris no later than the morning of Wednesday 2 November to advise of your attendance. Should you have any questions please submit your questions or suggestions to E: Nicola.Harris@education.wa.edu.au or alternatively register online HERE
Join us, share your thoughts and ideas and make a difference.