Please click here to display street map outlining our catchment area.
- Students attending primary schools within our catchment, and who reside within our catchment area, will be guaranteed an enrolment at Belridge Secondary College.
- Students attending primary schools within our catchment, but who do not reside within our catchment area will need to apply for an ‘out of area’ enrolment. Enrolment at Belridge Secondary College is not guaranteed.
For further details or to have an enrolment pack posted out to your home address, please call the school on (08) 9408 8000 or email email@example.com
Learn more about our SPECIALIST & SCHOOL BASED PROGRAMS – GET TO KNOW US!
SCHOOL BUS SERVICES
Transperth Bus Services to Belridge Secondary College – 463, 464, 780, 781
Services often change at the start of the school year. These changes include School Specials, as well as regular routes that service schools in the area. Students intending to travel to school via public transport should:
- Check transperth.wa.gov.au for information (Timetable 66). As services change, Transperth website information will be updated.
- Plan your journey prior to the start of school. the Journey Planner will be updated with the new school services two weeks prior to the start of school. Remember to change the date in the Journey Planner to the first day of school.
- Not every school will undergo changes, however all students should plan their journey before starting the new school year.